Today's Linux/Unix humor post is a little early in the arriving. It's only March and I found a decent Christmas joke. If I were in advertising, promo'ing Santa Claus in the first quarter would probably be laudable ;)
Hope you enjoy this little joke, which I found over at BOHOL. Of course, this isn't the only joke they've got up there, but it might be the best. Give 'em a look if you need a good pre-pre-pre-pre-pre-holiday laugh ;)
Similarities Between Santa and Sysadmins
1. Santa is bearded, corpulent, and dresses funny.
2. When you ask Santa for something, the odds of receiving what you wanted are infinitesimal.
3. Santa seldom answers your mail.
4. When you ask Santa where he gets all the stuff he's got, he says, "Elves make it for me."
5. Santa doesn't care about your deadlines.
6. Your parents ascribed supernatural powers to Santa, but did all the work themselves.
7. Nobody knows who Santa has to answer to for his actions.
8. Santa laughs entirely too much.
9. Santa thinks nothing of breaking into your $HOME.
10. Only a lunatic says bad things about Santa in his presence.
Please note that this blog accepts comments via email only. See our Mission And Policy Statement for further details.