Sunday, March 22, 2009

Funny Unix and Linux Pictures: Almost Windows

Hey there,

For this week's lazy Sunday post we went and found some great Unix/Linux OS photos at fiveprime.org. Some are jokes and some are just interesting ads from an earlier time. Check out the whole shebang if you have the chance :)

My favorite is the "vi paperclip" ;)

Enjoy your Sunday, I'm a little too tipsy to type much more. I can't believe I'm actually staying up to finish this post ;)

Cheers,



NOTE: If you miss the animation in the first photo of the vi Windows paperclip, just refresh the page. You won't be sorry :) It should run in a loop by default











, Mike




Discover the Free Ebook that shows you how to make 100% commissions on ClickBank!



Please note that this blog accepts comments via email only. See our Mission And Policy Statement for further details.

Excellent Web Hosting At An Affordable Price!
www.authorswebhosting.com
These Are The Guys I Use To Host My Online Presence!