Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Eclectic And Funny Linux Pictures - Last Day Of Vacation

Hey there,

The last day of vacation is here. Tomorrow (assuming everything has gone to plan) I'll be back in town to either be pleasantly surprised or utterly horrified. And, of course, I'm talking about the blog... Nothing to do with my home life or job ;)

Hope you enjoy the pictures and I can't wait to get back and write something soon. Hopefully, I'll remember how to after going through my backlogged emails (work and play)

Cheers,

NOTE: All pictures are copywrite of their original creators.



Too

many

pictures

not

enough

cutsie

comments




, Mike


Banner for College Student-Oriented Sites (728 version 1)



Please note that this blog accepts comments via email only. See our Mission And Policy Statement for further details.