Saturday, June 20, 2009

Another Google Maps Goof. Italian Or Mexican?

Hey there and happy Saturday to you if this gets posted on time,

As some of you may know, I'm on vacation right now and taking a gamble with BlogSpot's post scheduling service. Actually, the scheduling service works just fine, but I like to post before the preceding day and have it show the next day so that I can keep my posts labeled daily and, at the same time, go to sleep before midnight the day before and not have to wake up until the last possible second the day of ;) If this works and anyone has a hard time doing it, let me know and I'll post the method. Of course, I won't know if this experiment has been a success or a failure until the future, which makes it hard for me to get too excited right now (or, am I in the past? ;)

Below is a little something I found over on another blog titled WigBlog. It's got lots of entertaining posts to offer, but I'm just showcasing this one for today. I'd hate to have my experiment not work (as in "not post at all") and waste an in-depth write up.

I've included the picture below, from the post linked to here and above.

Apparently, Google Maps thinks Pizzeria Uno serves Mexican food. I can't wait to check out the new menu ;)

Cheers, and apologies for the "Alternate Text" I put in the picture below. It will probably offend someone, but it struck me as amusing at the time :)



That's A Spicy Meat Burrito



, Mike


Banner for College Student-Oriented Sites (728 version 1)



Please note that this blog accepts comments via email only. See our Mission And Policy Statement for further details.