Friday, June 19, 2009

More Fun With Google On YouTube!

Happy Friday,

Before I blow town to avoid a pending arrest warrant (or am I just going on a regular family vacation? ;) I put together a few fluff posts so I don't have to worry too much about any mistakes I may have made.

Today, check out a few secret images of Google Earth, How to do the Google Chuck Norris hack and some new hidden Google tricks - also embedded below (except the Google Earth video, which has embedding disabled by request).

My favorite, of course is the Chuck Norris one (as show in our previous post linked to in this looong sentence :)

Cheers,










, Mike


Banner for College Student-Oriented Sites (728 version 1)



Please note that this blog accepts comments via email only. See our Mission And Policy Statement for further details.