Sunday, June 14, 2009

msilaerruS nI tnemirepxE llamS A - dnEkooB A sA tsoP s'yadnuS

Wishing everyone a nice tasty Sunday!

If You haven't guessed Already, This is yesterday's post after being processed by our Backward Web Page Perl Script. Why? Why Not? ;)
Below is another collection of some funny, bizarre and interesting pictures I've found all over the web.

Since I collect these randomly, here and there, I don't remember where I got most of them by the time I set to put them up here. This week, however, I do remember that createdigitalmotion.com hosts the 3-D picture below. I haven't been able to test if it works (since I still don't know where to go to buy those old-style blue/red 3-D specs), but I can almost guarantee you that it will give you a splitting headache if you stare at it for too long ;)

Enjoy the amusing pictures. Try not to laugh out loud, or roll on the floor while laughing your ass off. Your safety is our primary concern ;)

Cheers,

, Mike






















Banner for College Student-Oriented Sites (728 version 1)



Please note that this blog accepts comments via email only. See our Mission And Policy Statement for further details.