Saturday, June 13, 2009

Goofy Linux Pictures - Funny And, Sometimes, Bad For The Eyes

Wishing everyone a nice tasty Saturday!

Below is another collection of some funny, bizarre and interesting pictures I've found all over the web.

Since I collect these randomly, here and there, I don't remember where I got most of them by the time I set to put them up here. This week, however, I do remember that createdigitalmotion.com hosts the 3-D picture below. I haven't been able to test if it works (since I still don't know where to go to buy those old-style blue/red 3-D specs), but I can almost guarantee you that it will give you a splitting headache if you stare at it for too long ;)

Enjoy the amusing pictures. Try not to laugh out loud, or roll on the floor while laughing your ass off. Your safety is our primary concern ;)

Cheers,

, Mike






















Banner for College Student-Oriented Sites (728 version 1)



Please note that this blog accepts comments via email only. See our Mission And Policy Statement for further details.

Excellent Web Hosting At An Affordable Price!
www.authorswebhosting.com
These Are The Guys I Use To Host My Online Presence!