Friday, April 3, 2009

Doctor Fun - More Linux And Unix Comic Humor

Hey There,

Here's another great site I never knew existed. Lots of funny cartoons going by the name of "Dr. Fun"

Unfortunately, the series ended in 2006, but (fortunately) it's still being hosted at ibiblio.org so you can read every single one of them :)

I've included a few of my favorites. One from each year; starting at the end, in 2006, until 1997 which wasn't the last year, but has made this post incredibly long (...as if that's ever been a concern ;)

In all honestly, I think I just got tired of the workplace perversion of "cut and paste" ("cut and paste and pretend to be contemplating a sound technological and fiscal solution to whatever the current problem is"" ;)

Cheers!

























, Mike




Discover the Free Ebook that shows you how to make 100% commissions on ClickBank!



Please note that this blog accepts comments via email only. See our Mission And Policy Statement for further details.