Wednesday, April 22, 2009

More Funny Computer Animation: Sleep Dep Wednesday

Hey There,

Well, this last weekend of sleep deprivation and work has finally caught up with me. It's at moments like these that I realize I'm almost 41 years old. Having two kids doesn't make me feel older, but my job can do it every now and then ;)

In that spirit, I'm putting up another excellent animation from YouTube that begins the saga we showcased in our Sunday post on Animation vs. The Animator. I got a lot of great feedback from that (although the credit goes entirely to the animator, Alan Becker, who's work is linked back to in all references here, as I always try to make sure I properly attribute others for their original work).

Hope you enjoy this one as much as I do, too. I'm going back to bed as soon as I drink my weight in water ;)

Cheers,



, Mike




Discover the Free Ebook that shows you how to make 100% commissions on ClickBank!



Please note that this blog accepts comments via email only. See our Mission And Policy Statement for further details.

Excellent Web Hosting At An Affordable Price!
www.authorswebhosting.com
These Are The Guys I Use To Host My Online Presence!