Wednesday, April 22, 2009

More Funny Computer Animation: Sleep Dep Wednesday

Hey There,

Well, this last weekend of sleep deprivation and work has finally caught up with me. It's at moments like these that I realize I'm almost 41 years old. Having two kids doesn't make me feel older, but my job can do it every now and then ;)

In that spirit, I'm putting up another excellent animation from YouTube that begins the saga we showcased in our Sunday post on Animation vs. The Animator. I got a lot of great feedback from that (although the credit goes entirely to the animator, Alan Becker, who's work is linked back to in all references here, as I always try to make sure I properly attribute others for their original work).

Hope you enjoy this one as much as I do, too. I'm going back to bed as soon as I drink my weight in water ;)

Cheers,



, Mike




Discover the Free Ebook that shows you how to make 100% commissions on ClickBank!



Please note that this blog accepts comments via email only. See our Mission And Policy Statement for further details.