Sunday, April 19, 2009

When Stick Figures Attack: Hilarious Computer Animation

Hey there,

The work never ends. Thank God lots of other people have the time, creativity and good-will to share some of the hilarious and expert animation they do.

I found this bad boy on YouTube.com and, even though it has nothing to do with Linux or Unix, it does satisfy that Anti-Windows funny bone and is actually worth watching of its own merit.

Did I mention that it's part of a series? I guess I just did ;) Check it out. It's incredibly funny :)

Cheers,







, Mike




Discover the Free Ebook that shows you how to make 100% commissions on ClickBank!



Please note that this blog accepts comments via email only. See our Mission And Policy Statement for further details.

Excellent Web Hosting At An Affordable Price!
www.authorswebhosting.com
These Are The Guys I Use To Host My Online Presence!