Tuesday, October 2, 2007

What a day! Second Linux Article Live!

I'm getting to this a little later than usual today. Had a Sun 15k server go limp on me at work and it took a little while to get that bad boy back up and running. Of course, it didn't help that we had to replace a few system boards and wait for the parts to be delivered.

Other than that, it's been fairly uneventful.

By the way, the next segment of my series on beginning Linux showed up on goarticles.com today. I've included the link below and hope you'll read it and enjoy it.

Exploring The Shell - GoArticles version

As soon as it shows up on ezinearticles.com, I'll post that link, as well as the 2 links to the articles hosted on my own server.

Have a great night (by which I mean I hope you,unlike me, are busy sleeping at 3am :)

Mike

BTW, if you're new to the blog, feel free to email me from this page, or post comments to my posts. In the future, I'm hoping this will become an exchange of ideas; a place where you can get better, and more practical, answers than might turn up on any search engine query.