Thursday, October 4, 2007

Online Articles

In order to keep this blog searchable by family filters, I've just gotta say oh golly, oh gosh, it's hard to get an article on EzineArticles.com :)

If anyone out there is like me,when you write a page for the web, you include certain tags and special characters, since html really has no concept of the "space" or the "hard return," etc.

Maybe the reason I have such a hard time dealing with online submissions these days is because things are so much easier than they used to be. Anyway, apparently, I'm turning into a fossil, putting in my own tags and such...

In any event, there's no link to my second article on Linux shell basics for the hosted website administrator/user, but I do have them both stored locally and you can get them at the links below. As I noted, the goarticles.com one is usually a little shorter than the ezinearticles.com one due to character count restrictions. Generally that would be all right, except I have to hack out whole Tips in order to squeeze in sometimes.

Hope you're doing well :) As always, if you have any questions or comments, I'd love to hear from you!

, Mike

Basic Linux for Ease of Use and Management of a Hosted Website: Exploring the Shell - GoArticles.com version

Basic Linux for Ease of Use and Management of a Hosted Website: Exploring the Shell - EzineArticles.com version (If they cut me a break for finally sending in my submission in totally plain text)