Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Hosting Tutorial Articles At A New Location

Well,

The place I was housing my articles at seems to have a strange policy of disabling your account if you don't use it enough. They don't take away your space or delete your stuff; they just make it so that you, and everyone else, can't get to it unless you ask for it back.

Since I get free webspace from my internet provider, I decided to move those articles here instead.

Nothing spectacular really ;) I will be rewriting these first two articles to chop them up into, at least 4, as I received a number of comments that they were too long.

No problem. I'm here to please :)

I've updated the old posts to point to the correct locations now, but here they are again, for your convenience:

Linux Shell for Web Hosting - Getting Started - Ezine Version
Linux Shell for Web Hosting - Getting Started - GoArticles Version
Linux Shell for Web Hosting - Exploring The Shell - Ezine Version
Linux Shell for Web Hosting - Exploring The Shell - GoArticles Version

Happy Reading!

, Mike