Friday, May 22, 2009

Caught On Film: Another Gigantic Computer!

Hey There,

My disastrous posting last week of that really cool gigantic old computer, which turned out to be a fake so well known it's actually listed at snopes.com, I have yet to finish responding to half of the emails I've received. For the first time in my life, I'm considering writing a form letter. But I probably won't, since I hate canned responses.

Ex:

Person A: Hi, what's going on?

Person B: Great, thanks!


That's actually a test I use in real life to find out if my son is paying attention to a single word I'm saying ;)

Below is another real picture of another fake computer. This one is slightly more obvious than the last, but I found it was incredibly difficult to find any other fake pictures of old-style gargantuan computers. ...Which makes me feel even more like a goof.

Hope you enjoy this, and be sure to do whatever the dictator on the distinctly Cuban display is commanding you to do (It most likely involves giving up all your material possessions and subjugating your will to the state ;)

This post is a bit self-indulgent, but if I didn't poke fun at myself every once in a while, a lot more people would hate me ;)

Cheers,



, Mike




Discover the Free Ebook that shows you how to make 100% commissions on ClickBank!



Please note that this blog accepts comments via email only. See our Mission And Policy Statement for further details.