Saturday, May 16, 2009

Another Gigantic Old Computer

Note: Thanks to the LXer that noticed this one:

It turns out this picture was actually a very well-done hoax!

The link to the hoax here: http://www.snopes.com/inboxer/hoaxes/computer.asp

I'd be upset if it wasn't so funny ;)


Hey There,

Man, do I love those old time computers. You'll notice the picture below. Those where the days. Back when a home computer's description actually made more sense, since you could probably gut it and live in it after the memory went bad ;)

I found this picture at WallStreetFighter.com in an equally interesting article about the most expensive computer in the world (I think. Maybe someone's outdone this platinum-jeweled monstrosity by now ;)

Enjoy and have a great weekend!

Finally a home PC that lives up to its name

, Mike




Discover the Free Ebook that shows you how to make 100% commissions on ClickBank!



Please note that this blog accepts comments via email only. See our Mission And Policy Statement for further details.

Excellent Web Hosting At An Affordable Price!
www.authorswebhosting.com
These Are The Guys I Use To Host My Online Presence!