Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Corrected Some Blogspot Code Auto-Rewrites in Previous Two Posts

Just a quick shout.

I noticed a few errors caused by Blogspot's tag interpretation that made the code I posted for the last 2 days unworkable. I've fixed these errors.

If you notice any others (they almost always have to do with the < and > characters), please feel free to email me and let me know, and I'll be happy to revise whatever didn't make it to the post page as I intended.

You can check out this post regarding some of the problems posting code to blogspot. Maybe it will help you out a bit, too :)

, Mike