Monday, September 1, 2008

Happy Labor Day!

Hey There,

Another year has come and gone and, once again, the most counter-intuitive holiday rears its head ;) Today's a day when we celebrate labor by not doing any at all. Probably most comedians have already covered this material extensively, so I'll not tread on sacred ground.

From one Unix/Linux Administrator and User to all folks involved in any sort of labor (even home-makers, who should be making more than all of us. I'll complain about my job sometimes, but when my wife offers to change places with me, I suddenly realize how great I have it :)

To all of you out there:



Please refrain from any sort of menial labor and enjoy your labor day :)

Mike




Please note that this blog accepts comments via email only. See our Mission And Policy Statement for further details.

Excellent Web Hosting At An Affordable Price!
www.authorswebhosting.com
These Are The Guys I Use To Host My Online Presence!